Friday 10 February 2012

Waiting game...

Just thought I'd give a quick update. I'm kind of managing to stay positive about everything. I'm also researching Lefort 1's like there is no tomorrow. I'm hoping if I manage to trick myself into thinking I;m only having one of them if I get double it will be a bonus. My meeting is now 10 days away, which I'm hoping will go speedily!!!!

My mum has booked the time off to come with me and I'm hoping the appointment doesn't bother her too much. She isn't very PRO surgery (for anything) and the thought of it all freaks her out a bit. My boyfriend normally comes to the appointments with me as he's good at asking the questions I forget when I get overwhelmed but he is on a work training course that day that he can't get out of :(

Me and my mum have organised to go out for a nice lunch though afterwards! Should take my mind off it all hopefully as I need to enjoy that last week as much as I can! Me and my boyfriend have just moved house and are in the processes of doing it up. STRESS CITY ha.... trying to get things sorted a little bit better before the big op!

No comments:

Post a Comment