Wednesday 29 February 2012

More metal in my mouth

I went to go and get my surgical hooks attached to the brace. Now this was something that I was really scared of for some reason. I didn't really find a lot of information on it beforehand and so didn't know what to expect. This should have probably pointed me to the conclusion that is isn't a big deal!!

It was fine, a little bit of pressure and that's it! You can hardly even see them either. I thought they were going to be these giant monstrosities that took over my mouth! The ortho did tell me to use some wax on them but i am pretty anti wax, i'd rather let me mouth get used to it. They have rubbed a bit, but not as bad as when the braces got put on. My teeth are sore but I think that's mainly from the work he did on my wire and a bit of tightening prior to putting the hooks on!

No comments:

Post a Comment