Saturday 3 March 2012

Surgery Day!

So surgery day is here and I am so scared its unreal! I managed to stay fairly calm last night but now its the morning its just took over! I am allowed to eat a very light breakfast before 8am but I couldn't actually manage any so that's that for proper food I guess for the next 6 weeks! hmmmmmmmmm... I keep saying to my boyfriend do I have to go? Which I know is hard for him. He doesn't want to see me go through this but also knows I obviously do need to go!

Not sure if I can have anyone wait with me at the hospital before I go down for it. I really hope I can have him wait though. So scared and sitting there on my own with just my thoughts to take over will be too much. Not sure what I am scared of most, the anesthetic, the actual surgery or the recovery! :(

See you on the other side guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, I hope everything goes smoothly for you ! This is so exciting you'll pass the hump to the other side!!! I hope you update post op!

    Cheers,
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete