Saturday 10 March 2012

Day six

Today was a much better day! I managed to go to the shop with Marc - I did have to hold on to him the whole way round but still I was very happy I'd done it!

Then after lunch my two friends came round with their babies to see me. This cheered me up as we mainly spoke about stuff other than my op! really took my mind off things and made me feel human again! They brought me round a massive bunch of lovely flowers and I felt so lucky!!

When my ortho emailed me back he mentioned on my next appt (tomorrow) he would teach me how to take bands off and put them back on again...... eeeeeek! I'm scared!!

I had been taking my morphine today and it seemed to be helping. I had some right before bed and it helped with my muscle spasms and I nodded off. My phone then went off and woke me up. When I woke up I started hallucinated - off the morphine I assume. this was not fun! Needless to say I won't be using the morphine again!

No comments:

Post a Comment