Saturday 10 March 2012

Day three

Today was my worst day so far really for how I was feeling and how I looked! My swelling has got much bigger and I just feel rotten. My friend was supposed to be coming to visit me today and I couldn't handle seeing people so I had to ask her not to come round.  I got up and realised it was time now to get clean. I hadn't actually showered since the morning of the op - EWW! I didn't have the energy but I knew I had to. My boyfriend ran me and bath and he had to help me into it. I tried to wash my hair but didn't really have the energy so I got help in that department too. He then helped me out and had to even dry my hair! Who knew it could be so exhausting?!?

After that I felt much more human. My mum and dad popped round to see me and came bearing treats :) They brought me a teddy bear, a blanket for when i'm chilling on the sofa, some ice cream, sorbet and milkshakes :) ! this definitely cheered me up! I think my mum got a bit freaked out as I think she thinks I will look this way forever. I have told her the swelling will go down but she thinks my face has changed loads!

My jaw spasms were really bad again today and the pain killers were not helping. I'm really worried about the pressure its putting on my teeth and on my freshly broken jaw!



My attempt at a smile :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment