Friday 16 March 2012

Trials and tribulations of bands...

Since my ortho cut the wires at the very back of my braces yesterday, I've had nothing but trouble from my jaw/teeth!! The bands I've got on are very tight which means not only is my jaw completely shut all the time, but it is clamped down tight putting a lot of pressure on each set of teeth. Now the wires have been cut my bite is shifting and has definitely finding the right place. However, my top front teeth are now hanging lower over my bottom. Because of my bottom brackets being in the way they are resting on them. This hurts a lot. I also worry about what it is doing to my teeth (Will is grind it down a bit?) and will the bracket manage to take the pressure. I'm not seeing my ortho for 2 and a half weeks now. Its making me hold my jaw funny and his makes things hurts even more...... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment