Wednesday 7 March 2012

day two

I managed to actually get a lot more sleep last night that I thought I would on my mountain of about 6 pillows (no joke!!) I would sleep for a couple of hours, wake up then sleep for a couple more. My boyfriend did need to get up and make me up some painkillers half way through though. I ended up waking up for good at about 6.30 and getting up.

My boyfriend is being an absolute star, waiting on me hand and foot getting me painkillers and drinks! For that I really want to thank him! :) He deserves a giant gold star!

I felt really rubbish and still couldn't be bothered having a shower - minging I know. i just had no energy whatsoever!! I lazed on the sofa for a bit, snoozing here and there and taking a mixture of painkillers and complan (meal replacement drinks). I felt poo and didn't want to do anything really. Sickness was starting to kick in so my Marc (BF) went to the chemist to get some anti sickness stuff! It worked a treat and meant that when I was taking all my medications I felt half as bad as I had been doing.





It was difficult to breath through my nose and through my mouth. I spent most of my time if i'm honest just sat there thinking about everything, too tired to do much. Marc had to help me upstairs and downstairs which I didn't like. I hated being so helpless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment