Wednesday 7 March 2012

Jaw spasms :(

Main problem: Jaw spasms. The reason they banded me fully shut was because my bottom jaw was still hanging really far back and nowhere near where it should be. This meant they were trying to train my muscles to move forward. This is really really painful if I'm honest. Especially as I have no numbness around my lower jaw. I have been having a  lot of aches and a lot of spasms. This happens particularly when I start to relax or fall asleep. My bottom jaw jerks forward in front of my top jaw and most of the time clatters my teeth whilst doing so. This obviously hurts, but it then wakes me up. Sometimes aswell when I am just awake watching tele or something my jaw would just tremble and jerk :( not pleasant!

It was worrying me as it hadn't been mentioned to me before and I hadn't really read much on it. I was worried about what pressure it was putting on my freshly broken jaw. I could feel and hear creaks and cracks on my top jaw which were really unnerving!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment