Thursday 29 March 2012

Day 28

I've not been here in a while so I firstly apologise about that! The main reason was I didn't just want to come on here every day moaning about one thing or another - that will not be helpful for people that are getting ready for surgery! Also not  much as happened that I haven't already talked about. Its still been a massive struggle - some days are really good and other are still a bit tricky!

The main thing that is still really bothering me is my elastics!!! They are still so tight. I haven't seen my ortho since two weeks post op and I will see him again in 4 days time. He did mention at the last appointment we may be able to look at wearing the bands only at nighttime after the next appointment so fingers crossed. The bands are that tight that they are pulling on my other teeth. About 4 of my bottom teeth at the front are now a little wobbly and have gone wonky :S I wouldn't be that alarmed if you are reading this as I may just be a strange case. My teeth move VERY quickly, even my ortho was surprised!! I am going to have a word with him when I see him next week.

Thought I may also add I still haven't even seen my surgeon. I saw another surgeon 4 days post op for about 5 mins but thats it. This does make me feel a bit uneasy as I don't feel like things are being checked up on properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment