Thursday 26 April 2012

Foooooooood!

So thought I would give you some of the types of foods I have been eating!

6 week mark, first green light to chew - egg mayo sandwich (not bit into, ripped up), chippy tea, chicken with potatoes, fish, pasta

7 week mark - sausages, garlic bread (pizza bread) This was very tricky though and did give me a VERY achy jaw after!

8 week mark - some crisps, tried a jaffa cake and it went well!! when making my cereal of bran flakes I have been trying to nibble on one before the milk to see if I can handle that.

Food I need in my life and cannot stop obsessing over:


  • King prawns
  • FRUIT - my body is craving it. Grapes, crunchy apples, biting into a banana, oranges! Think I may try grapes this week and maybe some soft pears!
  • Dominos Pizza still top of the list as it was the last thing I ate pre op and want to have it again to round the op up nicely! 
  • Giant snack a jacks - weird but I have them in the cupboard and they are calling out to me
  • Toasted bagel
  • BBQ spare ribs... NOM
Looking at this list I think i may be the size of a house soon hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment