Friday 6 April 2012

freeeeeedom :)

So I went to see my ortho again this week at 4 1/2 weeks post op. He asked me if I have had any problems and I said my bottom teeth have been causing problems. They have gone really wonky and are stopping the bite from finding its own. They have also been hurting lots! He looked and agreed but said he couldn't do anything to them yet. I am not going back for another 2 1/2 weeks so he will look at them again then and hopefully sort it out.

He said I don't have to wear my bands now in the daytime.... YAY!!! Oh my god this has been amazing. :) :) I feel so free and am taking hardly any pain killers now. It does hurt so much though when I have to put them back on at night time but its worth it to not have them on all day!

I am still on a soft food no chew diet for now and won't see my ortho for another couple of weeks which will bring me to the 7 weeks post op mark. This upset me a bit when I realised as I originally thought I would be able to try and chew soft foods after 6 weeks but I would rather be waiting until I have been given the all clear. At the moment there are still areas of my bite that are feeling a little spongy still so maybe its right to wait a bit longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment